Terms of service
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Our company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”) regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, such as rules for use. These individual regulations form part of this agreement regardless of their names.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (use registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for the registration of use by the method specified by the Company, and the registration of the service is completed by the approval of the Company.
- We may not approve the application for use registration if we judge that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you submit false information when applying for usage registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if the Company determines that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- User shall manage user ID and password of this service properly at its own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the user ID and password combination matches the registered information and is logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user himself/herself who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company intentionally or makes a gross negligence.
Article 4 (use fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee displayed by the Company separately and displayed by the Company as the consideration for the paid portion of the Service by the method specified by the Company.
- If the user delays in paying the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The user must not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- Commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts that use this service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Act of impersonating another user
- Advertisement, advertisement, solicitation, or business conduct on this service that we do not authorize
- Act for the purpose of encountering an unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide profits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that we judge to be inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- Our company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if we judge that there is one of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance or inspection or update of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and registration deletion)
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following, we will restrict the use of this service to the user in whole or in part or delete the registration as a user without prior notice. Shall be able to.
- If you violate any provision of these Terms
- When it is found that the registered information has false facts
- When payment obligations such as fees are not fulfilled
- When there is no reply for a certain period of time from our contact
- When this service has not been used for a certain period since it was last used
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our company is not liable for any damages caused to users by the actions performed by our company based on this section.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
Users can withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by our company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company may have defects in this service, whether it is legal or legal (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, rights). (Including infringement, etc.) is not guaranteed, either explicitly or implicitly.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damages caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract (including this agreement) between our company and the user regarding this service is a consumer contract specified in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption provision does not apply.
- Even if the proviso to the preceding paragraph is provided, the Company shall not be responsible for any damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to the default or the illegal act of the Company (excluding gross negligence) In addition, we do not take any responsibility for the case where the user predicts or can predict the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- Our company is not responsible for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user.
Our company may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user when we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing these Terms, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or contact between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless the user makes a change notification according to the method separately specified by the user, we will consider the currently registered contact as valid and notify or contact the contact, and these will be sent when the user makes a call. We assume that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user cannot transfer the status of the contract of use or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party or provide collateral without the prior written consent of our company.
Article 15 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive agreement jurisdiction.