Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description, and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as facial data, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information) Refers to.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
Our company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when registering for use. .. In addition, the transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the business partner, and information related to payment are included in the business partner of the Company (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners."
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verifying your identity)
- To send an email about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using and other services offered by us
- For maintenance, important notifications, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or who are trying to use the service for improper or unjustified purposes and refuse to use it
- In order for users to view, change, delete, and view the usage status of their registered information
- To bill users for usage fees for paid services
- Purpose associated with the above purpose
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change.
- When the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Providing personal information to a third party)
- Our company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply if permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- A case where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and ordinances When there is a risk that it may affect your
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- Including the provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information shall not be provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, to that effect, items of personal information jointly used, scope of jointly used persons, When the person in charge of the purpose of use and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- Our company will disclose the personal information to the person without delay when requested by the person. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- Other violation of laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- When the user's own personal information is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the company by the procedure specified by the company (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) You can request).
- Our company shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay when it receives a request from the user and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request.
- Our company will notify the user without delay when corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it is decided not to make corrections.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information due to the reason that the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by improper means (below , "Discontinuation of use, etc.)" will be carried out without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- Our company will notify the user without delay if we suspend the use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if we decide not to suspend the use.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for suspending use, or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc. This alternative will be taken if action is taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for the laws and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact Point for Inquiries)
For inquiries about this policy, please contact the following contact.